Lilac Cashmere Wrap | Pure Pashmina
Show off your rich culture to your friends and peers in this timeless piece of traditions whose hues are just stolen from the nature itself. Handwoven in a solid pattern, the stole emanates charm that makes you nostalgic about traditions from home. The cozy warm feel of the handwoven Pashminas make it an extraordinary work of art. The soft fleecy feel of the wrap, owing to the fineness of the cashmere fibre is preserved by the art of handweaving. An artisan spends three days to hand craft these treasures which are then hand dyed in lively colors. Pamper yourself in the lap of luxury with unmatched lightness & warmth of the fleecy cashmere fibre, handcrafted to bring you the best of this marvellous fibre.
- Handwoven in Kashmir
- 100% Grade A Cashmere
- Guaranteed Authenticity
- Complimentary Luxury Gift Box
- Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
A solid Cashmere wrap refers to one which is plain, without any embroidery or special weave - just one colour all over the base. These types of wraps are worn formally or casually. There is no compromise on the quality of these wraps, just that they aren't embellished, nevertheless perfect for a day to day use.
Although the wraps are plain, yet there is difference in the type of weave they host. There are generally three types in which Cashmere is woven.
- Diamond (Chasm-e-bulbul): Usually Cashmere wraps are woven in the diamond weave because this pattern adds grace to an otherwise plain fabric and makes the solid colour more prominent and vibrant. This type of weave covers the base with tiny lozenge shaped squares, which earns it the name of Chashme Bulbul meaning eye of a Bulbul. Because this weave makes the piece a masterpiece in itself, it is normally left plain
- Twill weave: If a Cashmere wrap is woven in the twill weave, there are apparent diagonal rib patterns all over the base. This weave is perfect for those wraps which are to be hand embroidered because the base is strong enough to hold the weight of embroidery threads.
- Basket weave: When a Cashmere wrap is woven like a basket with warps and wefts intersecting each other in straight lines, the weave is a basket weave.
We as Pashm, hand-weave all our pashminas in classic Diamond Weave.
We appreciate that you expect the finest quality of Pashmina from us. So we follow a stringent quality-testing approach on every single piece that we produce. Our Pashminas go through an inflexible testing procedure at the Craft Development Institute (CDI) of Srinagar, the only fully-focused Pashmina lab in India. After testing our Pashminas come with lab reports, fibre tests, name of product and artisan and product life and durability.
We guarantee the purity and authenticity of our products. We are 100% sure about our products being handwoven from pure Cashmere yarn. If you are not satisfied with the product, or if it is proven that any of our claims are false, you can easily return it to us with a full refund.
In the modern era where fast fashion has become a whirring concept, people have compromised with low quality, instant production, and accepted degradation that it causes to the environment. To lower the harmful impact of fast fashion fads on the planet, Pashmina.com produces environment friendly, sustainable wraps that last for generations. Our products are made from natural Cashmere fibre, dyed with nontoxic dyes and use water conservation methods for the final wash.
In addition to taking care of the environment, Pashmina.com makes sure that products are handcrafted by artisans who use traditional artisan skills and organic Cashmere yarn to produce ethereal pieces. As a mark of honour and a token of gratitude, we donate 5% of our proceeds to the artisan community to improve their livelihood and standards of living.