Coral Road Cashmere Wrap | Pure Pashmina
Immaculately woven, exquisitely patterned and flawlessly finished, a Kashmiri Cashmere Wrap is everything you need this winter season. Drenched in a bright coral which merges into plain white, this wrap is fashioned in an ombre pattern, which adds more oomph to your everyday looks.
- Handwoven in Kashmir
- 100% Grade A Cashmere
- Guaranteed Authenticity
- Complimentary Luxury Gift Box
- Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
A glamourous colour filling into plain Cashmere wraps is what the Ombre wrap is all about. It is designed beautifully and soaked in trending shades of rich colours so that a wearer can pair these with almost all outfits.Here is the process of making an Ombre Cashmere:
- A wrap is handwoven in a particular weave, usually basket weave for diamond weave.
- After weaving the Cashmere, the plain piece is handed over to a washer who washes it and dries it completely
- Next, Ombre, also known as gradated dyeing, is achieved by hand dipping the wrap in dye so that it gradually goes from light to dark, or from one shade to another in gradients.
- It is made sure to use those colours which are trending for the season so that your winter looks do not seem outdated.
We appreciate that you expect the finest quality of Pashmina from us. So we follow a stringent quality-testing approach on every single piece that we produce. Our Pashminas go through an inflexible testing procedure at the Craft Development Institute (CDI) of Srinagar, the only fully-focused Pashmina lab in India. After testing our Pashminas come with lab reports, fibre tests, name of product and artisan and product life and durability.
We guarantee the purity and authenticity of our products. We are 100% sure about our products being handwoven from pure Cashmere yarn. If you are not satisfied with the product, or if it is proven that any of our claims are false, you can easily return it to us with a full refund.
In the modern era where fast fashion has become a whirring concept, people have compromised with low quality, instant production, and accepted degradation that it causes to the environment. To lower the harmful impact of fast fashion fads on the planet, Pashmina.com produces environment friendly, sustainable wraps that last for generations. Our products are made from natural Cashmere fibre, dyed with nontoxic dyes and use water conservation methods for the final wash.
In addition to taking care of the environment, Pashmina.com makes sure that products are handcrafted by artisans who use traditional artisan skills and organic Cashmere yarn to produce ethereal pieces. As a mark of honour and a token of gratitude, we donate 5% of our proceeds to the artisan community to improve their livelihood and standards of living.