Blush Pashmina Shawl
Love traditions? Let this luxurious shawl take you back to your roots and make you nostalgic about where you came from - your home. The shawl seems plain but carries the entire world within its finesse, grace and authentic touch of the world famous Kashmiri Pashmina. The vivacity of the Pashmina shawl comes from generations of passion for the art & its regal history. We strive to preserve this sacred art & to bring the best of pashmina shawls to the world. All our pashmina shawls are certified by the ministry of textiles for their quality & art of weaving. An artisan can weave only one pashmina shawl in a span of three days on the wooden loom. Hand dyed in this lovely blush, the world has marvelled at its magnificence for centuries & will continue to do so in the time to come.
- Handwoven in Kashmir
- 100% Grade A Cashmere
- Guaranteed Authenticity
- Complimentary Luxury Gift Box
- Complimentary Worldwide Shipping
A solid Pashmina shawl refers to one which is plain, without any embroidery or special weave - just one colour all over the base. These types of shawls are worn formally or casually. There is no compromise on the quality of these shawls, just that they aren't embellished, nevertheless perfect for a day to day use. Although the shawls are plain, yet there is difference in the type of weave they host. There are generally three types in which Pashmina is woven.
- Diamond (Chasm-e-bulbul): Usually Pashmina shawls are woven in the diamond weave because this pattern adds grace to an otherwise plain fabric. This type of weave covers the base with tiny lozenge shaped squares, which earns it the name of Chashme Bulbul meaning eye of a Bulbul. Because this weave makes the piece a masterpiece in itself, it is normally left plain
- Twill weave: If a Pashmina shawl is woven in the twill weave, there are apparent diagonal rib patterns all over the base. This weave is perfect for those shawls which are to be hand embroidered because the base is strong enough to hold the weight of embroidery threads.
- Basket weave: When a Pashmina shawl is woven like a basket with warps and wefts intersecting each other in straight lines, the weave is a basket weave.
We as Pashm, hand-weave all our pashminas in classic Diamond Weave.
We appreciate that you expect the finest quality of Pashmina from us. So we follow a stringent quality-testing approach on every single piece that we produce. Our Pashminas go through an inflexible testing procedure at the Craft Development Institute (CDI) of Srinagar, the only fully-focused Pashmina lab in India. After testing our Pashminas come with lab reports, fibre tests, name of product and artisan and product life and durability.
We guarantee the purity and authenticity of our products. We are 100% sure about our products being handwoven from pure Cashmere yarn. If you are not satisfied with the product, or if it is proven that any of our claims are false, you can easily return it to us with a full refund.
In the modern era where fast fashion has become a whirring concept, people have compromised with low quality, instant production, and accepted degradation that it causes to the environment. To lower the harmful impact of fast fashion fads on the planet, Pashmina.com produces environment friendly, sustainable wraps that last for generations. Our products are made from natural Cashmere fibre, dyed with nontoxic dyes and use water conservation methods for the final wash.
In addition to taking care of the environment, Pashmina.com makes sure that products are handcrafted by artisans who use traditional artisan skills and organic Cashmere yarn to produce ethereal pieces. As a mark of honour and a token of gratitude, we donate 5% of our proceeds to the artisan community to improve their livelihood and standards of living.